Monday, June 7, 2010

My Favorite Etsy Shop – Marci G’s

I can’t remember how I came across this shop but every time I see the lovely hand built stoneware poppy bowls by Marci G, I have to click on the picture and browse through her shop again. Maybe it’s the gorgeous way that the glazes are applied and the gentle shaping and imperfections in the poppy petals. It’s apparent to me the care and thought that went into creating each piece and there is nothing better than finding a hand crafted goodie so clearly made with love. Oh, and the seller also offers “wire to hang” for some of the flatter dishes. I can easily the plain white wall in my kitchen decorated with a spattering of these little beauties in all different colors.Lavender and Robin's Egg Blue Poppy Bowl hand built stoneware pottery

Marine Blue and Turquoise Poppy Bowl hand built stoneware pottery

Celadon Green and Red Poppy Bowl hand built stoneware pottery
Poppy and Leaves 3 pc dinnerware set

Written by FuzzyMug

2 comments:

Plantress said...

these are really beautiful. Like majolica

tarabu said...

That dinner set is precious. The kind of thing I'd love to give a little princess to use for lunch!