Monday, June 21, 2010

Favorite Etsy Shop: Royal Buffet

I stumbled across Royal Buffet while searching for unique bird items for our new baby's nursery. I didn't want anything too cutesy or too overwhelming. I love how delicate the paper pieces are and how simply elegant her designs all are. And it's not just birds... I dig the squirrels and bunnies too! I think any of these pieces would look fantastic in any room, and add a touch of simple & sweet sentiment to any space.


I could see this Whitebird Queen perched lovingly on the edge of the bookcase.


This classic Birds of Paradise Mobile puts a nice vintage spin on an old idea (and I love that its whisper quiet)


I can see filling a vase with these Song Birds, as a lovely alternative to flowers in baby's room.

Written by danamarie of greenstarstudio

No comments: